Recording acoustic guitar can be a challenging experience to say the least. It is a very difficult instrument to record accurately and presents a lot of obstacles including extraneous noises from squeaky strings, pick noise and other noises not related to the instrument itself. These videos will help to change the way you approach recording acoustic guitars and give you solutions to the most common issues face when recording acoustic guitars.
These videos were recorded on February 27, 2013.
The videos include:
- Finding the best recording space
- Techniques for finding the best placement in the room
- Treating the Acoustic Environment
- Mic Selection
- Mic Techniques
- Getting Placement
- Dealing with common issues
- How to manage headphones and communications
- Managing performances
I hope you find this information helpful…
Please comment at the bottom of this page if you have any questions.